Austin has no shortage of personalities with a large social media following. From food to motherhood, we've got you covered on Austinites that have blown up on Instagram.
Here are 15 Austin-based female influencers you may want to check out.
1. Rachel @austinfoodstagram
In five years, Rachel Holtin grew her Austin food Instagram page to over 91,000 followers. She made the account to post photos of her food adventures in Austin and gained popularity quickly. She has since made Austin Foodsta, a blog.
2. Koko @atasteofkoko
Starting out as a blog in 2010, Jane Ko, known as Koko, has expanded her platform to social media with over 77,000 followers on Instagram. She posts about different restaurants around Austin, as well as lifestyle content.
3. Kelsey @somuchlifeblog
Kelsey Kennedy started her So Much Life blog in 2016 as a helpful guide to the best restaurants and fun things to do in Austin. While still featuring the same kind of content on her Instagram, it has gained over 27,000 followers.
4. Camille Styles @camillestyles
Popular Austin influencer Camille Styles has racked up 165,000 Instagram followers over the years. She is the editor-in-chief of CamilleStyles.com. Her Instagram page features lifestyle content, including home design and her everyday life.
5. Ava @ava.gg
Video game and lifestyle influencer Amanda Myddleton, known as Ava, is a popular Twitch streamer with a YouTube channel. Her Instagram page has over 81,000 followers, featuring her travels and video games.
6. Rachel @rachelprochnow
Lifestyle blogger Rachel Prochnow spreads positivity in her Instagram captions. Her pastel-colored themed Instagram page has almost 40,000 followers.
7. Emily Herren @champagneandchanel
With a whopping 1 million followers, Emily Herren, showcases herself in effortless outfits available for purchase.
8. Ashley @dtkaustin
Stylist and Dressed to Kill owner Ashley Hargrove has grown an Instagram following of 155,000 followers. Her page follows a strict black and white atheistic of outfits and accessories.
9. Larissa Kate @larissalampiteli
Designer Larissa Kate launched her brand Larissa Kate Lingerie in 2016. Her Instagram showcases her style and designs she creates. She has gained over 18,000 followers.
Health and Wellness
10. Jo @joplacencio
Co-founder of women empowerment group Glam Soriee, Jo Placencio has a pink aesthetic on her Instagram feed with health and wellness products, as well as fashion. Her page has 141,000 followers.
11. Natalie Paramore @natalieparamore
Natalie Paramore found her passion for writing and taking photos in 2011 when she started her blog. Her Instagram, filled with healthy eating, her baby and fitness, has almost 25,000 followers.
12. Olivia @livvylandblog
Olivia Watson, lifestyle blogger of Livvy Land, often used to post about style but since having her child, her Instagram and blog contain a lot more mommy and family content. She has 311,000 followers.
13. Sarah @deliveringmotherhood
Mother of three Sarah Viebrock is a labor and delivery nurse, as well as the motherhood content creator of Delivering Motherhood. Her content aims to help moms with living a healthy and balanced life. She has gained almost 57,000 followers.
14. Lee Anne Benjamin @leeannebenjamin
Home and style guru Lee Anne Benjamin posts home decor and fashion on her Instagram that has 459,000 followers. She has a blog Life by Lee and Youtube channel with fashion and home tips. Her husband Dylan Benjamin also runs his own blog and Youtube channel.
15. Erin Ruoff @hi_lovely
Erin Ruoff, home and lifestyle blogger of Hi Lovely, often features home design on her Instagram. She has over 45,000 followers on Instagram.
- From Streep to Clinton to the Duchess: Austin's The 19th* brings star power to virtual summit starting today - austonia ›
- Kendra Scott to begin teaching at the University of Texas soon - austonia ›
- 8 Austin Twitter accounts you should follow - austonia ›
- Austin Fashion Week goes virtual amid COVID pandemic - austonia ›
- Austin’s best emerging brands for fall fashion - austonia ›
- Austin social media App TUBBR launched - austonia ›
- Experts share how ‘nanoinfluencers’ influence 2020 election - austonia ›
- Tiger King's husband arrested in Travis county - austonia ›
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could move to Austin, Texas - austonia ›
- Romeo's and Juliet: an Austin restaurant love story - austonia ›
- Three influencers who made a free meal network during the storm - austonia ›
- 11 women on the cutting edge of Austin development - austonia ›
- MTV's Are You the One amber lee and ethan diamond in austin - austonia ›
- 5 picture-perfect places to pose with the bluebonnets this year - austonia ›
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day specials to treat the moms in your life - austonia ›
- What does cheugy mean, what's cheugy in Austin? - austonia ›
- Top summer travel destinations and where Austin ranks - austonia ›
- 7 Asian-owned businesses to support during AAPI month - austonia ›
- Austin's KVUE falls for John Oliver sponsored content ruse, promoting venus veil - austonia ›
- Texas' most popular baby names of 2020 are in - austonia ›
- Celebrity-backed F45 fitness moves HQ to Austin - austonia ›
- Governor announces six Texas Women's Hall of Fame honorees - austonia ›
- Twitch streamers cash in on big growth in Austin and beyond - austonia ›
- Austin has the highest marriage rate out of biggest cities - austonia ›
- Austin homebuyers buying empty lots outside of town - austonia ›
- Live streaming star SypherPK opening Austin content creator hub - austonia ›
Arch Manning, the latest prospect in the Manning football family and No. 1 recruit in the class of 2023, has committed to the University of Texas.
Manning is the nephew of Eli and Peyton Manning and the son of Cooper Manning, a former wide receiver for Ole Miss. The Manning football legacy began with Archie Manning, Arch Manning's grandfather and namesake who played for the New Orleans Saints throughout the 1970s.
Committed to the University of Texas. #HookEmpic.twitter.com/jHYbjBaF5K
— Arch Manning (@ArchManning) June 23, 2022
Manning joins head Texas football coach Steve Sarkisian's program after a disappointing 5-7 first season. Manning, who has been the starting quarterback at New Orlean's Newman High School since he was a freshman, was the No. 1 recruit in the 2023 class, according to 247sports.
Manning had plenty of SEC suitors, including Georgia, Alabama and LSU, but committed to Texas after a recent visit to Austin.
- Westlake football makes national rankings ahead of contentious ... ›
- Football players ask University of Texas to change song - austonia ›
- Longhorn football star Sam Ehlinger set to make first career NFL ... ›
- Austinite Hudson Card confirmed for starting quarterback in Week 1 ... ›
- No need for Sark to depart, fans say, as 'rock-bottom' Texas football ... ›
- Austin FC and Texas football fans face moral dillema - austonia ›
The Lone Star Fugitive Task Force has found the Jeep belonging to Kaitlin Armstrong, the accused murderer of professional cyclist Moriah “Mo” Wilson.
Armstrong is suspected to have killed Wilson—who was visiting Austin for a race in Hico, Texas last month—in a crime of passion after Wilson met up with her short-term ex-boyfriend Colin Strickland.
The Task Force said the black Jeep Cherokee was sold to a South Austin CarMax dealership on May 13, one day after being questioned by the Austin Police Department, for $12,200.
Armstrong was spotted at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport the next day, en route to LaGuardia Airport, but officials said they lost her trail after she was dropped off at Newark Liberty International Airport on May 18.
Investigators were unable to find any flight reservations under the name “Kaitlin Armstrong” and believe she may be using her sister’s name, Christine.
The case has been designated as a U.S. Marshals Service major case, which brings in more resources to the investigation; officials consider Armstrong dangerous. According to an anonymous tipster, Armstrong became “furious,” when she found out about Wilson and Strickland’s meeting and wanted to “kill” her.
Authorities believe the longer Armstrong is evading arrest, the more dangerous she may become, so anyone who sees her is encouraged to call 911 instead of approaching her. A $6,000 reward, along with an additional $15,000 from an anonymous donor, has been issued for information leading to her capture.