The video, by filmmaker David Reyes, is meant to raise awareness and support for the city's musicians, many of whom are struggling during the coronavirus pandemic due to canceled gigs and closed venues. Proceeds from downloads and donations benefit the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians (HAAM).
- Devastated Austin tourism may take years to recover - austonia ›
- Bad vibes: Austin fears for fate of ACL—official word: 'too early to tell ... ›
- City marks $1.5M in relief funds for Austin musicians - austonia ›
- Austinite Matthew McConaughey announces new book Greenlights - austonia ›
- Matthew McConaughey to 'talk shop' with Dr. Fauci live on Instagram - austonia ›
After a truly impactful year on the aviation industry, Norwegian Air announced that due to COVID-19 and government advice discouraging travel, it would abandon its long haul flights to focus on its European audience for the time being.
That means Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is losing two European routes: a nonstop route to London and Austin's sole nonstop route to Paris.
There's nothing Austinites look forward to more than South by Southwest, and this year, the annual event returns as a digital experience.