The University of Texas has confirmed that 13 football players have tested positive for COVID-19.
Ten other athletes who had contact with them are asymptomatic and self-isolating, according to Allen Hardin, Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director for Sports Medicine and Performance.
Four players have tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies.
- Two Longhorns football players test positive for COVID-19 - austonia ›
- NCAA: Fall sports are at risk from COVID - austonia ›
- What losing football to COVID-19 would mean for Texas college towns: "It’s like losing Christmas" - austonia ›
- Austin, Texas do not include rapid COVID tests in counts - austonia ›
- 95 UT Austin students test positive for COVID ahead of game - austonia ›
- Austin’s Nick Foles returns to spotlight in NFL win - austonia ›