Sell more by connecting your brand with Austonia's young, fast-growing audience
A new, digital-only news brand with an updated approach
- 100% Austin—locally-owned company featuring Austin people, stories, and brands
- Free of charge, no paywalls
- Updated presentation—social media style feed, shorter posts, thoughtful curation of what we cover
- More interesting—a lively mix of news, business, influencers, things to do, food, people, and sports
- Non-partisan, non-ideological
Audience is 70+% mobile and leans young
Austonia is growing its reach on website, newsletter and text updates, and social media.
- Austonia has reached more than 600,000 unique visitors and served 4,000,000 page views
- We're delivering more than 100,000 newsletters/month
- Finalist for 2020 Best New Publisher USA award for local digital news pubs
How exactly do I promote my brand on Austonia?
Promoted Content is available on a daily rate:
- $200 for a 24-hour placement on our website and in our morning newsletter
- No production charge if you supply your own copy
- We can create your post for you--help target and write your message, choose the right visuals, even embed a social media post. (+$200)
You can reserve your ad right now!
We'll review your reservation and follow up with production coordination and payment information. Placement and production charges, if any, are payable in advance by credit card.
We reserve the right to decline reservations that do not fit our ad guidelines. For example, we do not accept political ads or companies without a substantial Austin presence. Tito's, not Absolut.
I have questions. Who can answer them for me?
You can reach me anytime. I'm the Publisher, Mark Dewey, firstname.lastname@example.org
An unknown buyer will soon be living the dream after purchasing Austin's most expensive home—a nearly nine-acre property complete with a luxurious glass-walled mansion and a private lagoon in West Austin.
- Is the "Texodus" over for storm-damaged Austin? - austonia ›
- California tech employees move to austin for business and way of ... ›
- What billionaires like Elon Musk look for in Austin real estate - austonia ›
- Joe Rogan's new home is a $14 million mansion on Lake Austin ... ›
More vaccines could be headed to Austin as FDA greenlights single-shot Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine
This story was updated Monday to include that the vaccine received official approval by the FDA this weekend.
The Food and Drug Administration approved the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine that is to be shipped out this month, increasing the number of vaccines available.
In a virtual meeting on Friday, the FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee unanimously approved of the U.S.'s third available COVID-19 vaccine, which was officially approved on Saturday. Federal officials say 4 million doses will go out nationally this week, with an expected 20 million doses to be available by the end of March. The Texas Department of State Health Services has said it expects to receive about 200,000 doses, but has not released a timeline of when doses will be shipped and available.
UT graduate and former NFL linebacker Emmanuel Acho has "accepted the rose" and will host "The Bachelor" franchise's latest special.
- Acho says University of Texas should address racist past - austonia ›
- McConaughey talks to former Longhorn Emmanuel Acho - austonia ›
- The Oprah Conversation has Emmanuel Acho's 'uncomfortable ... ›
- Host of the Bachelor Chris Harrison is moving to Austin - austonia ›