Panoramic skyline views, natural light galore and a life of luxury—all things you can experience if you live in one of Austin’s famous downtown high rises.
Take a look inside these three condos that are on the market now.
This spacious one-bedroom, one-bathroom Four Seasons home comes complete with a rare oversized balcony–a could-be “second living room” that stretches to the bedroom–and views of the Austin skyline. Built in 2010, the condo has modern features throughout its 1,060-square-foot floor plan and offers special perks for being a top-floor resident: concierge, valet parking, the rooftop pool, roof service and housekeeping.
This listing is held by Alan Holt of Compass.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo at The Independent faces south, securing panoramic views of Lady Bird Lake and downtown from its floor-to-ceiling windows that let in tons of natural light. The 1,262-square-foot floor plan feels especially spacious due to the open concept floor plan and 10-foot ceilings. Forget the modern finishes, ample amenities, guest suites and location—you can wake up to views of the capital city every morning if you can afford to live here.
This listing is held by Natalie Kalthoff and Krystle Copulos of Compass.
Located at 70 Rainey, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo has an ample 1,697 square feet of space that you can make the most of with an open floor plan. Built in 2018, it has features like the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, hardwood European oak flooring, marble bathrooms, custom finishes, motorized window shades and Miele appliances give this home its luxurious feel. This condo’s price has dropped by a little more than $500,000, so now is the chance to live the luxurious lifestyle for a good deal.This listing is held by Leslie L. Thompson of Compass.
- 675-foot tower to add apartments, retail to Downtown Austin - austonia ›
- COTA to add in luxury trackside 'car condos' for racing enthusiasts ... ›
- A peek inside 7 of Austin's most elite condominiums ›
- A peek inside 7 of Austin's most elite condominiums - austonia ›
- Luxury living: Peek inside four condos going up in Austin ›
A new look could be coming to a stretch of West Sixth Street as plans for a vertical mixed-use development move forward.
Current plans for the development aim to bring retail, office space and a hotel between 1110 and 1204 West Sixth St. Known as Clarksville, the redevelopment includes a courtyard and plaza with multiple five-story buildings surrounding the area.
This comes as the area sees increased activity—a recent report by the Downtown Austin Alliance noted total monthly visits on West Sixth St. in late 2021 surpassed pre-pandemic levels.
Earlier this week, the Austin Historic Landmark Commission heard an initial overview of the plans, as the project could possibly be in the Castle Hill and West Line historic districts.
The plan would also involve some demolition and reconstruction, though a number of current tenants could remain through that process, such as Woo Woo Burger, Swedish Hill and Wally Workman Gallery.
- Tallest tower in Texas coming to downtown Austin - austonia ›
- More people looking to live downtown as towers fill with workers ... ›
- Downtown Austin is a great experience, 78% of residents say ... ›
- Stream reveals details of six possible new Sixth Street music venues ... ›
- What Austin's live music competitor Nashville can teach us about ... ›
- Four injured in Austin Sixth Street shooting during SXSW - austonia ›
Austin City Limits Festival 2022 is just a few months away and the excitement is building with the release of the day by day lineup.
Organizers announced new additions to the lineup last week: Marcus Mumford with his solo project, Death Cab for Cutie, Culture Club, Adrian Quesada’s Boleros Psicodélicos, Tai Verdes, Gabriels, The Ventures, Spill Tab, Walt Disco, Danielle Ponder and The Brummies.
Your #ACLFest Lineup By Day is here! 🤘 1-Day Tickets go on sale TODAY at 12pm CT: https://t.co/WTqUe2AQrHpic.twitter.com/yNS8EyTud8
— ACL Festival (@aclfestival) July 15, 2022
The festival will take place the weekend of October 7-9 and 14-16.
Though Weekend 1 tickets sold out the day they went on sale, three-day tickets are still available for Weekend 2 and single-day tickets will go on sale Friday at noon. Certain sets will also be available to stream through Hulu SVOD subscribers.
- ACL is still not certain but Austinites are optimistic - austonia ›
- Concert guru predicts the festival lineup that ACL will announce next ... ›
- Acl 2022 - austonia ›
- ACL 2022 dates released ahead of presale tickets going on sale this ... ›
- ACL 2022 lineup reveals headliners SZA, Lil Nas X and P!nk ... ›