Austin FC has added another iconic Austin sponsor ahead of their first season.
Austin Eastciders is now the "official cider" of Austin's first professional sports team and will promote their partnership at several locations around the city.
- Q2 Stadium set to finish in March, host first home game in June ... ›
- Beer hall added to Austin FC's $260 million stadium design - austonia ›
- Report: Austin FC signs Slovenian superstar Žan Kolmanič - austonia ›
- An inside look at Austin FC's new stadium - austonia ›
Longtime Austinite Carlos Garza has recently toggled between the local rental and housing markets. He sold his Southwest Austin home last October, after living there for around a decade. Within two days of listing the property, it had received multiple offers; he ended up accepting an offer slightly above asking price within the week. "We were very pleased with the process," he told Austonia.
Since selling, Garza has rented an apartment while he decides what he'd like in his next home. Although it was a bit of sticker shock compared to what he paid to rent 10 years ago, he knows that rent is "relatively low" compared to recent years.
- Austin housing market broke records in 2020 despite COVID ... ›
- Austin housing market keeps heating up—but supply is too low ... ›
- Austin's housing market is hot, but buyers feel burned out - austonia ›
- Austin housing market rebounds but apartments struggle with ... ›
- Austin luxury real estate market booms in pandemic - austonia ›