Let's face it—we're all tired of staring at the same four walls during this pandemic. Here are a few homes that have hit Austin's booming luxury real estate market, because we're in the mood for a little escape.
This 7-bedroom home sits on 5 acres of land in Westlake and is listed for $10 million by Kumara Wilcoxon of Kuper Sotheby's International Realty.
This 7-bedroom Westlake home sits on 2 acres of land. It is listed for $10.95 million by Kathryn Scarborough of Engel & Völkers.
This $12.5 million home sits on the banks of Lake Austin and is listed by Kumara Wilcoxon of Kuper Sotheby's International Realty.
This 4-acre property is listed for $12.9 million by Gary and Michelle Dolch of Austin Luxury Group.
This 13-acre estate sits on Lake Travis and is listed for $12,999,000 by Gary and Michelle Dolch of Austin Luxury Group.
Want to read more stories like this one? Start every day with a quick look at what's happening in Austin. Sign up for Austonia.com's free daily morning email.
- Austin luxury real estate market booms in pandemic - austonia ›
- Bay area tech workers eye moving to Austin post-pandemic - austonia ›
- City of Austin home sales down 33% in April, but prices rise sharply ... ›
- Prime downtown Austin waterfront property goes up for sale as longtime ad agency moves on - austonia ›
- Austin housing market rebounds but apartments struggle with COVID - austonia ›
- Austin metro posts $800M in home sales to foreign buyers - austonia ›
- Austin outpaces other Texas cities in luxury home sales - austonia ›
Austin has seen high cedar pollen counts for much of the new year thus far—and today is no exception.
Tesla has filed plans to build a 30,000-square-foot showroom and vehicle service center at The Yard, a creative business center in south Austin.