Let's face it—we're all tired of staring at the same four walls during this pandemic. Here are a few homes that have hit Austin's booming luxury real estate market, because we're in the mood for a little escape.
This 7-bedroom home sits on 5 acres of land in Westlake and is listed for $10 million by Kumara Wilcoxon of Kuper Sotheby's International Realty.
This 7-bedroom Westlake home sits on 2 acres of land. It is listed for $10.95 million by Kathryn Scarborough of Engel & Völkers.
This $12.5 million home sits on the banks of Lake Austin and is listed by Kumara Wilcoxon of Kuper Sotheby's International Realty.
This 4-acre property is listed for $12.9 million by Gary and Michelle Dolch of Austin Luxury Group.
This 13-acre estate sits on Lake Travis and is listed for $12,999,000 by Gary and Michelle Dolch of Austin Luxury Group.
Want to read more stories like this one? Start every day with a quick look at what's happening in Austin. Sign up for Austonia.com's free daily morning email.
- Austin luxury real estate market booms in pandemic - austonia ›
- Bay area tech workers eye moving to Austin post-pandemic - austonia ›
- City of Austin home sales down 33% in April, but prices rise sharply ... ›
- Prime downtown Austin waterfront property goes up for sale as longtime ad agency moves on - austonia ›
- Austin housing market rebounds but apartments struggle with COVID - austonia ›
- Austin metro posts $800M in home sales to foreign buyers - austonia ›
- Austin outpaces other Texas cities in luxury home sales - austonia ›
- Austin to have top housing market in 2021as more move from coast - austonia ›
- 11 Austin Airbnb Plus listings for a staycation in town - austonia ›
- $17.5M mansion by Frank Lloyd Wright apprentice hits market - austonia ›
- Two luxury Austin hotels listed on Conde Nast Travelers list - austonia ›
- A look inside Soho House Austin, a luxe club for creatives - austonia ›
- East Austin club, The Pershing, brings luxury and comfort to influencers - austonia ›
- Calabasas or Hill Country? $11 million home hits Austin market - austonia ›
- Former Torchy's CEO lists Spanish Oaks home for $7.5 million - austonia ›
- Geometric Leander Airbnb named one of the 'coolest' in the U.S. - austonia ›
- Austin sees record-breaking real estate year in 2021 - austonia ›
- Five houses with dream kitchens on the market in Austin - austonia ›
- Austin ranks among top luxury real estate markets - austonia ›
- Austin Modern Homes Tour makes comeback with tour of eight homes - austonia ›
- Former pro golfer Joe Oglivie lists $5 M West Austin mansion - austonia ›
- Justin Bieber's manager sells Lake Austin mansion in bitcoin - austonia ›
- Austin has more million dollar homes than Dallas, Houston - austonia ›
- Texas' most expensive home for sale is at Austin's Lake Travis - austonia ›
- Austin's million-dollar home sales are rivaling Dallas, Houston - austonia ›
- Glass treehouse home featured on HGTV hits the market - austonia ›
- Two million-dollar luxury hillside lots for sale on Lake Austin - austonia ›
Show your love for Tito's and for the community this year with a wide selection of not that ugly, uglyish, ugly, uglier, and ugliest holiday sweaters.
There's lots choose from, and plenty of accessories like scarves and socks, plus gear for your dog, too.
All of the items can be purchased online or at the Love, Tito’s Retail Store in Austin, TX. 100% of all net proceeds from online or in-store purchases go to one of the nonprofits we’ve teamed up with.
🗓 All weekend
Check out this highly anticipated art exhibition with illuminated art along Waller Creek. Tickets are free and the event includes food vendors, dazzling lights, live music, and hands-on activities
All weekend 6 p.m - 10 p.m | 📍Waterloo Park
This iconic holiday tradition lights up for the first time this holiday season starting this weekend! Reserve your spot for an enchanting light and sound performance, delicious hot cocoa, sweet treats, and some overall fun with your friends or family. The show runs till January 6th.
6 p.m and 9 p.m | 📍Mozart's Coffee Roasters - 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703
This fitness event is free and open to the public. Get your morning started right with a "Fitness in the park" class for kickboxing! The class will be led by certified instructors and is a great way to get a cardio workout in while also honing your self-defense skills.
10 a.m - 11 a.m | 📍 Metz Park
Support local LBGTQ+ and female artists at this outdoor market with over 150 vendors. Get your holiday shopping out of the way at this event, with vendors for food trucks, handmade goods, raffles, hands on workshops and activities, and more.
Did someone say cheese?! If you're like me and always willing to get your hands on a bowl of mac and cheese, then this event is for you. Check out the Mac and Cheese festival happening this weekend to decide which vendor has. the best mac and cheese for yourself, and enjoy the bar with creative cocktails while you're at it. Tickets start at $45.
11 a.m - 3 p.m | 📍Lantana Place - 7415 Southwest Parkway