After a week off, Austin FC is looking to win their first-ever rematch as they play Sporting Kansas City for their last match of an eight-game road stretch.
After losing to Kansas City 2-1 in early May following a catastrophic red card call, Austin is looking for vengeance against the No. 2 team in the West.
Austin FC will be at Q2 Stadium for their home opener June 19, but sit tight: there's still one more watch party to go before the club comes home.
Here's where to watch the Austin vs. Kansas City match at 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 12th:
Austin Anthem takes on Dreamland, 2770 W Hwy 290
What does pickleball, mini-golf, soccer, a giant outdoor screen and over 90 self-pour taps have in common? This week's #AustinFC watch party!— Austin Anthem (@AustinAnthem) June 7, 2021
Join us at @dreamlanddstx in Dripping Springs for a full-day of family-fun & to cheer on the #verde to 3-points.https://t.co/ZakDLq4s76pic.twitter.com/nZo5zSE9dg
Austin Anthem, Austin FC's first supporters' group, is back at Dreamland in Dripping Springs to watch Austin take on their head coach's former club. Expect more than just soccer—the facility comes with over 90-self pour beer taps, pickleball and mini-golf facilities, and a stage perfect for watching the big game.
Los Verdes' watch party and after party, Hopsquad Brewing Co. 2307 Kramer Lane
@AustinFC watch party this Saturday! BYO chair, come hang and watch the game on our huge LED, and stick around for a killer after party. Let’s see how loud @LosVerdesATX@AustinAnthem and @LaMurgaATX will make that stadium. pic.twitter.com/i1YnWS5Ac9— Hopsquad Brewing Co. (@HopsquadBrewing) June 10, 2021
From noon till well past Austin FC's 2 p.m. match, head to Hopsquad Brewing for live music, local eats and signature beers. Four bands will hit the stage for an after party following the match. Bring your own lawn chair and find parking early.
Season ticket holders: Stadium Preview at Q2 Stadium, 1835-A Kramer Lane
Austin FC is presenting a gift for its season ticket holders just before the home opener. Members can attend an exclusive Stadium Premiere, complete with in-stadium food and drink, for Q2 Stadium's first watch party on Saturday starting at 1:30 p.m.
If none of these watch parties are quite the right fit for you, 31 bars will be streaming the match in the Austin metro as part of the Austin FC Pub Club.
- Austin Eastciders- Barton Springs, 1530 Barton Springs Rd.
- Austin Eastciders- Collaboratory 979 Springdale Rd. Suite 130
- B.D. Riley's Mueller, 1905 Aldrich St. Unit 130
- The Bon Aire, 9070 Research Blvd
- Bouldin Acres, 2027 S Lamar Blvd
- Casa Chapala, 9041 Research Blvd Suite 100
- The Cavalier, 2400 Webberville Rd Unit A
- Cover 2,13701 N Highway 183
- Cover 3 Anderson Lane, 2700 W Anderson Ln Unit 202
- Happy Chicks, 214 E 6th St.
- Haymaker, 2310 Manor Rd.
- High Five- Anderson Ln, 2700 W Anderson Ln Unit 101
- Local Post Pub, 7113 Burnet Rd
- Pelons, 802 Red River St
- Play on 6th, 620 W 6th St
- Pluckers, various locations
- Revelry On The Boulevard, 6215 N Lamar Blvd
- Revelry- East 6th, 1410 E 6th St
- Rusty Cannon Pub, 730 W Stassney Ln Unit 120
- San Jac Saloon, 300 E 6th Street
- Shiner's Saloon, 422 Congress Ave Unit D
- Shooters Billiards 620, 11416 N FM 620
- Taco Flats, mulitple locations
- Twin Peaks, 701 E Stassney Ln
- Cover 3- Round Rock, 2800 N Interstate Highway 35 Unit 200, Round Rock
- Crafthouse, 242 N LBJ Dr. Suite 101, San Marcos
- High Five- Lakeway1502 RM-620 N Lakeway, Lakeway
- Red Rooster's, 109 E Pecan St., Pflugervile
- Sean Patrick's, 202 E San Antonio St., San Marcos
- Shooter's Billiards Cedar Park, 601 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park
- Beer hall added to Austin FC's $260 million stadium design - austonia ›
- Here's all the local eats Austin FC is bringing to Q2 Stadium - austonia ›
- Austin FC loses 2-1 after catastrophic red card - austonia ›
- Austin FC is facing first rematch against Kansas City after a week's ... ›
- Austin's Latino's feels "close to home" with Austin FC - austonia ›
- Q2 stadium to hold 100% capacity for first Austin FC match - austonia ›
- Austonia tours Austin FC's brand-new Q2 Stadium - austonia ›
- LIVE UPDATES: Austin FC looks for payback at Sporting Kansas City in first-ever rematch - austonia ›
- Austin FC looks for payback at Sporting Kansas City in rematch - austonia ›
Show your love for Tito's and for the community this year with a wide selection of not that ugly, uglyish, ugly, uglier, and ugliest holiday sweaters.
There's lots choose from, and plenty of accessories like scarves and socks, plus gear for your dog, too.
All of the items can be purchased online or at the Love, Tito’s Retail Store in Austin, TX. 100% of all net proceeds from online or in-store purchases go to one of the nonprofits we’ve teamed up with.
🗓 All weekend
Check out this highly anticipated art exhibition with illuminated art along Waller Creek. Tickets are free and the event includes food vendors, dazzling lights, live music, and hands-on activities
All weekend 6 p.m - 10 p.m | 📍Waterloo Park
This iconic holiday tradition lights up for the first time this holiday season starting this weekend! Reserve your spot for an enchanting light and sound performance, delicious hot cocoa, sweet treats, and some overall fun with your friends or family. The show runs till January 6th.
6 p.m and 9 p.m | 📍Mozart's Coffee Roasters - 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703
This fitness event is free and open to the public. Get your morning started right with a "Fitness in the park" class for kickboxing! The class will be led by certified instructors and is a great way to get a cardio workout in while also honing your self-defense skills.
10 a.m - 11 a.m | 📍 Metz Park
Support local LBGTQ+ and female artists at this outdoor market with over 150 vendors. Get your holiday shopping out of the way at this event, with vendors for food trucks, handmade goods, raffles, hands on workshops and activities, and more.
Did someone say cheese?! If you're like me and always willing to get your hands on a bowl of mac and cheese, then this event is for you. Check out the Mac and Cheese festival happening this weekend to decide which vendor has. the best mac and cheese for yourself, and enjoy the bar with creative cocktails while you're at it. Tickets start at $45.
11 a.m - 3 p.m | 📍Lantana Place - 7415 Southwest Parkway