Dell Children's Medical Center just announced that it will build a new, full-service hospital on Avery Ranch Boulevard in Williamson County, and that it will add a 4-story tower to the main location.
According to the release:
Totaling more than 135,000 square feet, the hospital will include 36 beds and emergency and trauma services, with two operating rooms, endoscopy and procedure rooms, and sleep labs, and shelled space for future growth. The north campus will also include a 60,000-square-foot medical office building and dedicated free parking.
The Mueller expansion:
The tower will include one floor dedicated to pediatric critical care, one floor for hematology/oncology inpatient services, and another floor dedicated to general acute inpatient services, with a fourth floor shelled for future expansion.
The hospital broke ground on the Dell Children's Speciality Pavilion in March.
Families are being challenged to think outside the box this year with Halloween and recreate the holiday to be fun and safe.
- 9 Austin business serving Halloween-inspired treats - austonia ›
- November COVID projections for Austin improve but concerns linger ... ›
- Hope to enjoy Thanksgiving? Then skip Halloween in Austin ... ›
- Austin issues Halloween challenge to combat covid - austonia ›
- 1 1/2 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 maraschino cherry
More than a century after "The Eyes of Texas" was written, Natalie Wright entered the University of Texas for her freshman year.
- Acho says University of Texas should address racist past - austonia ›
- University of Texas to rename building, keep 'Eyes of Texas' - austonia ›
- Football players ask University of Texas to change song - austonia ›
- University of Texas athletes ask school to address racism - austonia ›
- Longhorns band will not play "Eyes of Texas" at football game ... ›
Austin is making public transit electric by introducing the first interoperable charging buses in the country. In partnership with Siemens Mobility and Proterra Inc., Capital Metro now has 12 zero-emission electric buses on the roads.
- Why did Capital Metro cut nearly $3 billion from the Project Connect ... ›
- Capital Metro approves $24M Broadmoor MetroRail station - austonia ›
The roar of Austin FC fans will be heard soon, as the newest Major League Soccer member looks to kick off their season in a brand new stadium in 2021.
- CapMetro targets Austin FC fans about Project Connect stop - austonia ›
- Austin FC's 2021 debut season shines as bright spot for fans ... ›
- Austin FC fans to host Matthew McConaughey in memers-only Q n A ... ›
- Austin FC installs stadium seats, stadium opening in spring - austonia ›
- austin-fc - austonia ›
You've seen and heard messaging from the city, transit opponents, and the big money PACs. You've probably read Emma Freer's in-depth, multi-part series, a fact-based exploration of Project Connect—and the tax rate election proposal, known as Proposition A, that would fund it—from multiple perspectives.
Chances are, if you moved to Austin in the past two years, it was probably for a tech job.
- Bay area tech workers eye moving to Austin post-pandemic - austonia ›
- Google delays returning to Austin offices as COVID-19 spikes ... ›
- Tech company Auctane signs lease at new Austin development ... ›