Anti-semitic graffiti has been reported at 2501 Leon St.
The University of Texas Police Department released an incident report that the hate crime took place at 10 p.m. Jan. 10. UTPD has not revealed any suspects involved, and is asking for tips on the incident.
This comes just over one week after Americans bearing white supremacist symbolism stormed the U.S. Capitol. The FBI released a bulletin on Monday informing the public of nationwide protests which are expected to take place from Jan. 16 through President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20.
Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed what he hopes the U.S. learned in the pandemic, while being honored at The University of Texas's Ken Shine Lectureship.
Austin ISD and Ascension Seton announced its partnership Saturday to get eligible teachers vaccinated over the weekend and through Tuesday.
UT Health Austin, the clinical practice of Dell Medical School, was the first site in Central Texas to receive doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine Monday morning and will begin administering it to frontline healthcare workers on Tuesday.
- Austin's healthcare community reacts to COVID vaccine plan ... ›
- UT professor played role in Pfizer and Moderna's COVID vaccines ... ›
- Austin area will receive 13,650 doses of Pfizer COVID vaccine ... ›
- Austin Public Health prepares for COVID vaccine distribution ... ›
- Abbott confirms incoming COVID-19 vaccines by the end of the year ... ›