After his split with singer Grimes last year, it appears Elon Musk has a new romance with Australian actress Natasha Bassett.
About a week ago, the pair was seen exiting his private jet in Los Angeles, California.
But the Tesla CEO has also been wooing Bassett around the capital city where the newest Tesla Gigafactory is. According to an unnamed source who spoke to Hollywood Life, she joined him on back and forth work trips to Austin.
Bassett, 24, is known for playing Britney Spears in the Lifetime biopic Britney Ever After. She also has a role in the upcoming Elvis Presley biopic as girlfriend Dixie Locke.
Musk and Grimes called it quits a few months after the birth of their son, X Æ A-Xii. According to Hollywood Life’s source, Musk and Bassett started dating a while after “but it was very casual.”
Then the two noticed they had a real connection, with the source describing it as “unbelievable chemistry.”
Musk has talked about his love life to Rolling Stone, saying he prefers long-term relationships.
“If I’m not in love, if I’m not with a long-term companion, I cannot be happy… going to sleep alone kills me,” he’d said.
- How Elon Musk has spent the last 10 days since turning 50 - austonia ›
- Where SpaceX's Elon Musk ranks in the billionaire space race ... ›
- What billionaires like Elon Musk look for in Austin real estate - austonia ›
- Elon Musk's Austin residence is $12 million Lake Austin home ... ›
- Elon Musk attends Charro Days festivities in South Texas - austonia ›
- Grimes reveals secret baby, a daughter, with Elon Musk - austonia ›
- Elon Musk challenges the Kremlin to a fight on Twitter - austonia ›
- Chelsea Manning is dating Austin-based musician Grimes - austonia ›
- SpaceX paid $250,000 settlement to worker who brought forth a sexual misconduct claim - austonia ›
- Elon Musk, Michael Dell predicted to reach trillionaire status in coming years - austonia ›
- The latest with Elon Musk and his companies: Firing, layoffs and lawsuits - austonia ›
- Elon Musk to upgrade his Gulfstream private jet - austonia ›
- Elon Musk reportedly living in this Westlake mansion with new twins and their mother - austonia ›
Show your love for Tito's and for the community this year with a wide selection of not that ugly, uglyish, ugly, uglier, and ugliest holiday sweaters.
There's lots choose from, and plenty of accessories like scarves and socks, plus gear for your dog, too.
All of the items can be purchased online or at the Love, Tito’s Retail Store in Austin, TX. 100% of all net proceeds from online or in-store purchases go to one of the nonprofits we’ve teamed up with.
🗓 All weekend
Check out this highly anticipated art exhibition with illuminated art along Waller Creek. Tickets are free and the event includes food vendors, dazzling lights, live music, and hands-on activities
All weekend 6 p.m - 10 p.m | 📍Waterloo Park
This iconic holiday tradition lights up for the first time this holiday season starting this weekend! Reserve your spot for an enchanting light and sound performance, delicious hot cocoa, sweet treats, and some overall fun with your friends or family. The show runs till January 6th.
6 p.m and 9 p.m | 📍Mozart's Coffee Roasters - 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703
This fitness event is free and open to the public. Get your morning started right with a "Fitness in the park" class for kickboxing! The class will be led by certified instructors and is a great way to get a cardio workout in while also honing your self-defense skills.
10 a.m - 11 a.m | 📍 Metz Park
Support local LBGTQ+ and female artists at this outdoor market with over 150 vendors. Get your holiday shopping out of the way at this event, with vendors for food trucks, handmade goods, raffles, hands on workshops and activities, and more.
Did someone say cheese?! If you're like me and always willing to get your hands on a bowl of mac and cheese, then this event is for you. Check out the Mac and Cheese festival happening this weekend to decide which vendor has. the best mac and cheese for yourself, and enjoy the bar with creative cocktails while you're at it. Tickets start at $45.
11 a.m - 3 p.m | 📍Lantana Place - 7415 Southwest Parkway