Watch the cafe's social media feeds for updates, Cole said.
The closing of the cafe's original location in mid-April was met with an outpouring of grief by Austinites who had decades of memories there. Owners said that the restaurant had already been struggling when the COVID-19 closures landed the final blow.
Cole said on Monday that the cafe would announce reopening dates shortly after testing brunch service.
A handful of lawsuits accusing InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones of defamation against Sandy Hook victims will be allowed to move forward, despite Jones's attempts to squash them, The Texas Supreme Court ruled Friday.
- New Austinite Joe Rogan visits the Governor's Mansion - austonia ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Rogan teases new Texas podcast studio; locals ... ›
- Alex Jones goes viral yelling at lifeguards at greenbelt entrance ... ›
With an extremely limited vaccine supply, Austin Public Health is now focusing its distribution events on individuals who are 65 years of age or older, public health officials said Friday.
"We have more than 129,000 of (people in this category)," APH Director Stephanie Hayden-Howard said Friday, adding Austin residents who do not fall into this demographic group to be patient.
- Austin COVID curve is flattening but vaccines remain limited - austonia ›
- Austin healthcare offering COVID-19 vaccine waitlists - austonia ›
- Austin Public Health debuts COVID vaccine sign-up list - austonia ›
- Austin Public Health to receive 12,000 doses of COVID vaccine ... ›
- Austin Public Health prepares for COVID vaccine distribution ... ›