The Austin City Council on Thursday earmarked $1.5 million in relief funds for thousands of Austin's musicians, who are struggling in the wake of the cancellation of South by Southwest and the closure of hundreds of live music venues across the city.
- Austin's the livestream music capital in the time of coronavirus ... ›
- Musician/songwriter John Prine remembered with south Austin mural ›
- Austin360 Livestream List: Watch local musicians from the comfort of ... ›
- Health Alliance for Austin Musicians helping local musicians during ... ›
- Missing live music? Here's a way to see Austin bands live while ... ›
Austin FC is one seat closer to opening the doors to its new stadium for the 2021 Major League Soccer season.