The Austin City Council on Thursday earmarked $1.5 million in relief funds for thousands of Austin's musicians, who are struggling in the wake of the cancellation of South by Southwest and the closure of hundreds of live music venues across the city.
- Austin's the livestream music capital in the time of coronavirus ... ›
- Musician/songwriter John Prine remembered with south Austin mural ›
- Austin360 Livestream List: Watch local musicians from the comfort of ... ›
- Health Alliance for Austin Musicians helping local musicians during ... ›
- Missing live music? Here's a way to see Austin bands live while ... ›
A handful of lawsuits accusing InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones of defamation against Sandy Hook victims will be allowed to move forward, despite Jones's attempts to squash them, The Texas Supreme Court ruled Friday.
- New Austinite Joe Rogan visits the Governor's Mansion - austonia ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Rogan teases new Texas podcast studio; locals ... ›
- Alex Jones goes viral yelling at lifeguards at greenbelt entrance ... ›