For two weeks in January, Donna Snyder had one focus: finding a COVID-19 vaccine appointment. The 69-year-old, who lives near Lake Travis, scoured newspaper pages, watched the news and tuned in to city press conferences. She signed up for waitlists in Austin, Fredericksburg and Waco, as well as in Collin and Williamson counties.
"It became my full-time job," she told Austonia.
- Where in Austin COVID-19 vaccines are being sent this week ... ›
- Everything we know about Austin's COVID vaccine rollout - austonia ›
- Vaccine frenzy: Surging waitlists, concert ticket-style protocols ... ›
- Austin healthcare offering COVID-19 vaccine waitlists - austonia ›
An unknown buyer will soon be living the dream after purchasing Austin's most expensive home—a nearly nine-acre property complete with a luxurious glass-walled mansion and a private lagoon in West Austin.
- Is the "Texodus" over for storm-damaged Austin? - austonia ›
- California tech employees move to austin for business and way of ... ›
- What billionaires like Elon Musk look for in Austin real estate - austonia ›
- Joe Rogan's new home is a $14 million mansion on Lake Austin ... ›