Austin FC, the soccer team that will be the city's first major league sports franchise, announced an update to the design of its $260 million stadium that includes a beer hall and expanded merchandise area. From a release sent by the team:
"The North Building design has been updated to prominently feature a new Beer Hall available to all ticketed guests before, during, and after stadium events. The newly created interior-space will feature 18 taps, 20 TV screens, a large video wall, and air-conditioning in the 400-person capacity space. The Beer Hall will be located on the second floor of the building and will also feature a limited set of food options accompanying the wide selection of beers and other drink options."
Austin FC just signed its first player. The stadium is scheduled to open next spring.
- Austin FC names forward Rodney Redes as first club signer - austonia ›
- Austin FC's 2021 debut season shines as bright spot for fans ... ›
- Topo Chico Hard Seltzer to be available next year, Coca Cola - austonia ›
- Austin FC fan club Austin Anthem to host Matthew McConaughey in memers-only Q n A - austonia ›
- Austin FC announces designated player Cecilio Dominguez - austonia ›
- Soccer support groups team up on merch, proceeds benefit LGBTQ youth - austonia ›
- CapMetro targets Austin FC fans about Project Connect stop - austonia ›
- Austin FC stadium one seat closer to opening this spring - austonia ›
- Austin's Netspend named jersey partner of Austin FC - austonia ›
Austin has seen high cedar pollen counts for much of the new year thus far—and today is no exception.
Tesla has filed plans to build a 30,000-square-foot showroom and vehicle service center at The Yard, a creative business center in south Austin.