Tacodeli has never felt more complete: By the end of the month, Austinites will be able to experience dinner at Tacodeli in a whole new way with an expanded menu and alcoholic drinks.
One of Austin's favorite spots for tacos, Tacodeli is adding five dinner menu items and eight alcohol options available at all its locations after 4 p.m. daily. Cocktails are available to-go.
New dinner items include:
- Pastor Yucatan: Pastor pork served on top of banana leaf and garnished with red onion escabeche, served with black beans and Mexican rice
- Mole de Pollo: Chicken in mole sauce with crumbled queso fresco and sesame seeds, served with black beans and white veggie rice
- Escalopas Especial: Seared scallops garnished with seasoned cashews, served with sauteed spinach and a cauliflower puree
- Arrachera Flank Steak: Mojo garlic-seasoned flank steak topped with Mexichurri garnish, served with black beans and Mexican rice
- Esquites Mexican Street Corn with diced red onion, queso fresco, cilantro and bacon bits
- Tacodeli Frozen SenoRita: Made with 100% blue agave Mont Alban Plata Tequila mixed with a blend of organic cane sugar, Paula's local orange liqueur and fresh-squeezed lime juice. Topped with Southern Spice's all-natural salt rim and lime.
- Tacodeli SenoRita on the Rocks: Made with 100% blue agave, hand-harvested el Jimador tequila mixed with a blend of organic cane sugar, Paula's local orange liqueur and fresh-squeezed lime juice. Topped with Southern Spice's all-natural salt rim and lime.
- La Dama Paloma: Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, El Jimador silver, lime juice, citrus bitters, and topped with Rambler's grapefruit sparkling mineral water. Topped with Southern Spice's all-natural salt rim and lime. 12 oz / 16oz to-go
- SenoRita Swirls: Made with their frozen margarita and blended with your choice of made from scratch agua frescas
- Watermelon Swirl Frozen SenoRita: Crafted with house-made sandia agua fresca. Topped with Southern Spice's all-natural salt rim and lime.
- Horchata Swirl Frozen SenoRita: Crafted with house-made horchata agua fresca. Topped with Southern Spice's all natural salt rim and lime.
- Seasonal Swirl SenoRita – Basil Pina
- Local beers and new canned cocktail Epic Western, made with 100% blue agave tequila, mineral water, salt and lime, are also available
Since opening its first location in Austin in 1999, founder Roberto Espinosa has blended his Mexico City roots with Austin flavors to develop the menu loved by many today; it has also expanded to the Dallas and Houston markets, which will also offer dinner hours and alcoholic drinks at select locations.
"As we grow as a restaurant company, we continue to focus on providing our guests the best quality sourcing and preparations. We are thrilled to introduce vibrant new alcohol and dinner menus that we hope our guests find as exciting as we do!" Espinosa said.
- 9 unique and weird foods to try in Austin - austonia ›
- Here's all the local eats Austin FC is bringing to Q2 Stadium - austonia ›
- Austin food under $10, cheap eats that are delicious - austonia ›
- From Mexico City, machetes have made a spark in the Austin food ... ›
- Brazilian food places to try in Austin - austonia ›
- Where to get your takeout meals in Austin this holiday weekend - austonia ›
- 10 best margaritas to try in Austin for National Margarita Day - austonia ›
Show your love for Tito's and for the community this year with a wide selection of not that ugly, uglyish, ugly, uglier, and ugliest holiday sweaters.
There's lots choose from, and plenty of accessories like scarves and socks, plus gear for your dog, too.
All of the items can be purchased online or at the Love, Tito’s Retail Store in Austin, TX. 100% of all net proceeds from online or in-store purchases go to one of the nonprofits we’ve teamed up with.
🗓 All weekend
Check out this highly anticipated art exhibition with illuminated art along Waller Creek. Tickets are free and the event includes food vendors, dazzling lights, live music, and hands-on activities
All weekend 6 p.m - 10 p.m | 📍Waterloo Park
This iconic holiday tradition lights up for the first time this holiday season starting this weekend! Reserve your spot for an enchanting light and sound performance, delicious hot cocoa, sweet treats, and some overall fun with your friends or family. The show runs till January 6th.
6 p.m and 9 p.m | 📍Mozart's Coffee Roasters - 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703
This fitness event is free and open to the public. Get your morning started right with a "Fitness in the park" class for kickboxing! The class will be led by certified instructors and is a great way to get a cardio workout in while also honing your self-defense skills.
10 a.m - 11 a.m | 📍 Metz Park
Support local LBGTQ+ and female artists at this outdoor market with over 150 vendors. Get your holiday shopping out of the way at this event, with vendors for food trucks, handmade goods, raffles, hands on workshops and activities, and more.
Did someone say cheese?! If you're like me and always willing to get your hands on a bowl of mac and cheese, then this event is for you. Check out the Mac and Cheese festival happening this weekend to decide which vendor has. the best mac and cheese for yourself, and enjoy the bar with creative cocktails while you're at it. Tickets start at $45.
11 a.m - 3 p.m | 📍Lantana Place - 7415 Southwest Parkway