The Wall Street Journal singled out Austin in a report that highlighted the growing exodus from big cities like New York and San Francisco in favor of the Texas capital—a trend longtime residents have been well aware of.
- Austin reigns as top Tech Town for the second year in a row - austonia ›
- SpaceX job ad reveals early stages of Texas space resort - austonia ›
- Elon Musk's Neuralink startup is hiring in Austin, Texas - austonia ›
- California tech employees move to austin for business and way of living - austonia ›
- New to Austin? Here are 9 things to know about your new home - austonia ›
Chances are, if you moved to Austin in the past two years, it was probably for a tech job.
- Bay area tech workers eye moving to Austin post-pandemic - austonia ›
- Google delays returning to Austin offices as COVID-19 spikes ... ›
- Tech company Auctane signs lease at new Austin development ... ›
- The CEO of Dropbox is planning a move to Austin - austonia ›
- Austin ranks #1 in best U.S. capital to live in - austonia ›
- Study ranks Austin at No. 7 healthiest in the country - austonia ›
- Austin-based company displays upcoming 'flying car' - austonia ›
After threatening to ban video sharing platform TikTok, President Donald Trump said he approved Oracle Corporation's bid for the U.S. operations of the popular Chinese-based app, which could make its headquarters in Texas, Bloomberg reports.
- Austin teens facing expulsion petition due to racist video - austonia ›
- Austin's Natalie Sideserf goes viral with realistic cake videos - austonia ›
- Austin TikTok jobs put in jeopardy due to executive order - austonia ›
- TikTok to hire hundreds in Austin despite executive order - austonia ›
- These TikToks will help you laugh about the 2020 election - austonia ›
This story has been updated to include quotes from the mayor's speech.
Austin Mayor Steve Adler delivered his annual "State of the City" address Wednesday evening, in which he discussed the coronavirus pandemic, police funding, the local economy, homelessness, transit and equity issues.
- Transportation - austonia ›
- This was the year for Project Connect in Austin. Then came ... ›
- Video shows 'massive problems' with homeless camp in Austin ... ›
- Austin's high-rise dwellers say density is not a problem ... ›
- Divorced Austin parents: COVID amplifies child custody fight - austonia ›
- Without restaurants, bars or festivals, Austin's cottage industry of ... ›
- Austin mayor issues new orders amid COVID-19 surge - austonia ›
- Austin city clerk invalidates homelessness petition - austonia ›
- Austin launches $17.75M COVID rental assistance program - austonia ›
- Austin’s Windsor Park sees homeless encampment return after clean-up effort - austonia ›
- Weekly art group offers bright spot for homeless on Austin's Sixth Street - austonia ›
- Austin City Council candidates weigh in on homelessness - austonia ›
- Austin’s Native American communities honor their heritage - austonia ›
- Austin Mayor Steve Adler ridiculed after Cabo trip - austonia ›
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's talks COVID, legislative priorities - austonia ›