President Donald Trump tweeted praise for Tesla CEO Elon Musk after the electric carmaker announced it would build its next factory in Texas. Musk promptly responded.
@realDonaldTrump @Tesla Thank you on behalf of the Tesla team. We look forward to building Giga Texas!— Elon Musk 🌹 (@Elon Musk 🌹)1595599932.0
- What Tulsa offers Elon Musk for Tesla's next 'Gigafactory' - austonia ›
- Del Valle ISD OKs Tesla tax deal for Austin factory - austonia ›
- Elon Musk threatens to move Tesla operations to Texas and Nevada ... ›
- Elon Musk seeks to fast-track $1.1 billion Tesla factory in Austin ... ›
- SpaceX job ad reveals early stages of Texas space resort - austonia ›
- Tesla's Elon Musk becomes 3rd richest person in the world - austonia ›
There's nothing Austinites look forward to more than South by Southwest, and this year, the annual event returns as a digital experience.
After a truly impactful year on the aviation industry, Norwegian Air announced that due to COVID-19 and government advice discouraging travel, it would abandon its long haul flights to focus on its European audience for the time being.
That means Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is losing two European routes: a nonstop route to London and Austin's sole nonstop route to Paris.
A sigh of relief was felt by Willie Nelson fans everywhere after the music legend posted on social media he received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Willie Nelson & Karen O, "Under Pressure" - austonia ›
- A Night for Austin: Willie Nelson and others raise $531.k - austonia ›
- A Night for Austin: Willie Nelson headlines benefit concert - austonia ›