- TABC is meeting with bar owners "to address potential violations" of the state's guidelines for distancing last weekend, KXAN reports.
- KVUE warns that we may see (more) strong or severe storms today.
- In election news, the state is recommending voters bring their own hand sanitizer to the polls, while KUT reports efforts underway to recruit a new set of poll workers.
- "The film feels as close to the unvarnished truth as we are likely to get from a man as complicated as Armstrong," CultureMap writes of the new ESPN documentary "Lance."
Austin FC has reportedly signed 20-year old Slovenian star Žan Kolmanič for a cool $1.8 million.
- Austin FC announces designated player Cecilio Dominguez - austonia ›
- Austin FC signs Designated Player Tomas Pochettino - austonia ›
- Austin FC nabs Pereira in first pick of MLS SuperDraft - austonia ›
Citing a 77% decline in new COVID cases nationally since early January, Dr. Martin Makary, a surgical oncologist and professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and Bloomberg School of Public Health, expects COVID-19 "will be mostly gone by April, allowing Americans to resume normal life."
- Vaccine week 11: 31,250 doses headed to Austin, delayed ... ›
- Austin vaccine recipients feel relief, guilt amid slow rollout - austonia ›
- Everything we know about Austin's COVID vaccine rollout - austonia ›
The long-term damage caused by Winter Storm Uri is becoming more and more evident, and Austin's bat population is no exception.
- Rare sighting of bobcats in south Austin caught on camera - austonia ›
- Austinites seek quarantine companions as animal shelters work to ... ›
- Watch the bats - austonia ›