When city services shut down, four Austin influencers stepped up to bring thousands of free meals to the community.
Austin Winter Storm Relief Fund kept the city running when power and water failed
More vaccines could be headed to Austin as FDA panel greenlights single-shot Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine
An expert panel has recommended the Food and Drug Administration approval of the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine that could be shipped out as early as this weekend.
In a virtual meeting on Friday, the FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee unanimously approved of the U.S.'s third available COVID-19 vaccine, which is now just awaiting official approval this weekend. Federal officials say that 4 million doses can go out nationally next week, with an expected 20 million doses to be available by the end of March.
A new three-day search has begun for 21-year-old Jason Landry, a Texas State student who was working to get accepted into the school's Sound and Technology program before he disappeared two months ago on the way home for winter break.
- Amazon plans to build distribution center in San Marcos - austonia ›
- Khambrail Winters has been shot dead in San Marcos - austonia ›
- Beto O'Rourke to teach at Texas State this spring - austonia ›
Austin FC has added another iconic Austin sponsor ahead of their first season.
Austin Eastciders is now the "official cider" of Austin's first professional sports team and will promote their partnership at several locations around the city.
- Q2 Stadium set to finish in March, host first home game in June ... ›
- Beer hall added to Austin FC's $260 million stadium design - austonia ›
- Report: Austin FC signs Slovenian superstar Žan Kolmanič - austonia ›
- An inside look at Austin FC's new stadium - austonia ›