John Sullivan is the operations manager for Austonia, where he usually works behind the scenes to help grow the Austonia community and brand. A native Austinite, John graduated with a degree in journalism from Southern Methodist University before returning to work in his home city. He aspires for Austonia to become an integral part of the community that he grew up in.
A total of 420 Austin businesses—including Alamo Drafthouse, Uchi and Wheatsville Co-op—received more than $1 million in loans from the federal Paycheck Protection Program, data released Monday shows.
A Sample of Austin Businesses that received loans over $1 million
- Scores of Austin city bridge loans approved for local businesses but ... ›
- 'The government came through' on payroll loan for Austin PR firm ... ›
- Austin restaurants are waiting for federal relief. Will it come in time ... ›
- Austin nonprofits adapt to soaring need, fewer volunteers and a ... ›
- A dentist closing clinics waits for money from the feds as private ... ›
- Austin's Natalie Sideserf goes viral with realistic cake videos - austonia ›
- Donors rally behind Austin dive bar Donn's Depot amid COVID - austonia ›
- Kerbey Lane server does caricatures near UT Austin - austonia ›