Austin has no shortage of personalities with a large social media following. From food to motherhood, we've got you covered on Austinites that have blown up on Instagram.
Here are 15 Austin-based female influencers you may want to check out.
1. Rachel @austinfoodstagram
In five years, Rachel Holtin grew her Austin food Instagram page to over 91,000 followers. She made the account to post photos of her food adventures in Austin and gained popularity quickly. She has since made Austin Foodsta, a blog.
2. Koko @atasteofkoko
Starting out as a blog in 2010, Jane Ko, known as Koko, has expanded her platform to social media with over 77,000 followers on Instagram. She posts about different restaurants around Austin, as well as lifestyle content.
3. Kelsey @somuchlifeblog
Kelsey Kennedy started her So Much Life blog in 2016 as a helpful guide to the best restaurants and fun things to do in Austin. While still featuring the same kind of content on her Instagram, it has gained over 27,000 followers.
4. Camille Styles @camillestyles
Popular Austin influencer Camille Styles has racked up 165,000 Instagram followers over the years. She is the editor-in-chief of CamilleStyles.com. Her Instagram page features lifestyle content, including home design and her everyday life.
5. Ava @ava.gg
Video game and lifestyle influencer Amanda Myddleton, known as Ava, is a popular Twitch streamer with a YouTube channel. Her Instagram page has over 81,000 followers, featuring her travels and video games.
6. Rachel @rachelprochnow
Lifestyle blogger Rachel Prochnow spreads positivity in her Instagram captions. Her pastel-colored themed Instagram page has almost 40,000 followers.
7. Emily Herren @champagneandchanel
With a whopping 1 million followers, Emily Herren, showcases herself in effortless outfits available for purchase.
8. Ashley @dtkaustin
Stylist and Dressed to Kill owner Ashley Hargrove has grown an Instagram following of 155,000 followers. Her page follows a strict black and white atheistic of outfits and accessories.
9. Larissa Kate @larissalampiteli
Designer Larissa Kate launched her brand Larissa Kate Lingerie in 2016. Her Instagram showcases her style and designs she creates. She has gained over 18,000 followers.
Health and Wellness
10. Jo @joplacencio
Co-founder of women empowerment group Glam Soriee, Jo Placencio has a pink aesthetic on her Instagram feed with health and wellness products, as well as fashion. Her page has 141,000 followers.
11. Natalie Paramore @natalieparamore
Natalie Paramore found her passion for writing and taking photos in 2011 when she started her blog. Her Instagram, filled with healthy eating, her baby and fitness, has almost 25,000 followers.
12. Olivia @livvylandblog
Olivia Watson, lifestyle blogger of Livvy Land, often used to post about style but since having her child, her Instagram and blog contain a lot more mommy and family content. She has 311,000 followers.
13. Sarah @deliveringmotherhood
Mother of three Sarah Viebrock is a labor and delivery nurse, as well as the motherhood content creator of Delivering Motherhood. Her content aims to help moms with living a healthy and balanced life. She has gained almost 57,000 followers.
14. Lee Anne Benjamin @leeannebenjamin
Home and style guru Lee Anne Benjamin posts home decor and fashion on her Instagram that has 459,000 followers. She has a blog Life by Lee and Youtube channel with fashion and home tips. Her husband Dylan Benjamin also runs his own blog and Youtube channel.
15. Erin Ruoff @hi_lovely
Erin Ruoff, home and lifestyle blogger of Hi Lovely, often features home design on her Instagram. She has over 45,000 followers on Instagram.
- From Streep to Clinton to the Duchess: Austin's The 19th* brings star power to virtual summit starting today - austonia ›
- Kendra Scott to begin teaching at the University of Texas soon - austonia ›
- 8 Austin Twitter accounts you should follow - austonia ›
- Austin Fashion Week goes virtual amid COVID pandemic - austonia ›
- Austin’s best emerging brands for fall fashion - austonia ›
- Austin social media App TUBBR launched - austonia ›
The latest in a line of University of Texas controversies, The Daily Texan reports Wednesday that the Longhorn band will not attend this Saturday's football game due to band members voting they did not want to play "The Eyes of Texas."
For the first time in months, comedy returns to the stage of one Austin venue.
- business-closures - austonia ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Rogan teases new Texas podcast studio; locals ... ›
- Jimmy Fallon donates $15,000 to Austin comedy club Hideout ... ›
Halloween isn't canceled, but COVID-19 health risks should keep the holiday celebration at a minimum this year in Austin.
- COVID-19 'does spread silently' as Austin hits record high - austonia ›
- Austin company seeks volunteers for COVID vaccine trial - austonia ›
- Austin's COVID hospitalizations appear to be plateauing - austonia ›
This year has been off the rails, and this is especially true for Austin's beloved miniature choo choo the Zilker Zephyr.
- scenic austin from sunrise to sunset - austonia ›
- Austin Trail of Lights plans for drive-thru event due to COVID - austonia ›
Austin FC is one seat closer to opening the doors to its new stadium for the 2021 Major League Soccer season.
By Stacy Fernandez
Texas joined the Trump administration's lawsuit against Google, accusing the tech giant of monopolizing the search engine market and controlling how online ads are bought and sold, according to the suit filed Tuesday morning.